Prominent Ear Correction
Otoplasty (Ear Pinning)
Enquire today for your free quote, date availability, suitability assessment & more!
People with prominent ears are often self-conscious and can resort to covering their protruding ears with long hair or hairstyles to cover them. This can result in long-term confidence and self-esteem issues.
Fortunately, prominent ears can be surgically corrected very successfully. ‘Ear Pinning’ or Otoplasty is performed to create or restore the centrefold to disproportionately large or prominent ears, bringing them closer to the head.
Only the Best
Otoplasty Packages & Prices
Otoplasty Sydney - $8,990
- FRACS Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon
- Fully Accredited Premier NSW Hospitals
- Pre & Post Surgery Consultations
- Dedicated CosMediTour Client Manager
- Surgeon, Hospital & Anaesthetist Fees Included
Location: Sydney, NSW Availability: Yes
Enquire today for further information and availability
Find out more
Prominent Ear Correction Booking & Enquiry FAQ’s
Booking & Deposit
$1,000 deposit required to secure a surgery date. The package are only available on set dates.
Do you have payment Plans?
Yes! Payment plans from $40 per week. Visit our payment plans page for more info.
When is final payment due?
Due 4 weeks prior to surgery.
Risks & Complications?
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner. Please contact us for full details including full information on Breast Augmentation Cases, Hospital accreditation, Plastic Surgeon qualifications, terms and conditions, and procedure information including risks and complications.
- Inclusions, Optional Add Ons and Details are subject to amendment or withdrawal without notice
- Clients accepted are subject to meeting CosMediTour’s Terms & Conditions
- If you do not meet eligibility for package pricing based on the complexity of your case you may be eligible for alternate packages and pricing.
How do I know if I qualify?
To see if you are a suitable candidate please complete our Online Assessment Form.