Hilton Surfers Paradise
The spectacular twin-tower 5 Star Hilton Surfers Paradise is set in the heart of Australia’s favourite holiday destination. Entry is in Orchid Avenue, which connects the luxury designer outlets of Elkhorn Avenue and the legendary Cavill Mall. This resort hotel is just 2 minutes walk to the iconic Surfers Paradise beach, and is surrounded by a huge choice of restaurants, eateries, diverse entertainment options and spectacular shopping.
Hilton Surfers Paradise offers over 400 luxury guest rooms and spacious self-contained residences (apartments), with contemporary designer furnishings.
The hotel rooms offer modern spacious interiors with an average floor space from 37m2, LCD TV’s, iPod docking station, your choice of king or king-single beds, and some rooms feature balconies with a spectacular City or Hinterland view.
The 5 Star deluxe residences provide all the comfort and convenience of a holiday apartment. Each residence (apartment) features a separate living and dining area, luxury appliances, private balcony with stunning views, LCD TV’s, over-sized bathrooms, modern full-sized kitchen, laundry and mini bar. The residences enjoy the added benefit of the Hilton’s 5 Star services and facilities such as 24-hour reception, in-room dining and valet parking.
Hilton Surfers Paradise also offers restaurants and bars including Luke Mangan’s ‘Chefs Hat’ award-winning Salt Grill Restaurant, FIX Lounge Bar, and The Food Store which is a European style delicatessen. Recreation facilities on the Recreation Level include 4 pools, the luxury eforea Spa, fitness rooms, outdoor podium, pavilion and terrace.
Features & Services
- eforea : spa at Hilton – combines 3 ranges of treatments for men and women
- The Deck offers a bar and dining menu for lounging by the pool
- BBQ huts, a landscaped podium, pavilion, and outdoor terrace
- Private theatre available for movies and special events
- Your companion is able to keep up their exercise routine whilst you are recovering, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in the hotel’s 2 fitness areas
- 3 outdoor swimming pools – 40m outdoor pool, children’s splash pool, and an adult plunge pool with pool bar
- Indoor heated pool, spa and sauna
- 5 Star Salt Grill Restaurant by the talented celebrity chef Luke Mangan
- FIX Bar – for a night out at a stylish and sophisticated lounge
- The Food Store is a gourmet marketplace, European style delicatessen serving a range of local and imported produce and dry goods
- In-room dining – Luke Mangan’s menu offers a selection from snacks to full meals
- BBQ Packs – Custom-made grilling packs for the outdoor Recreation Level BBQs are available for order
- In-room mini-bar with your favourite drinks and snacks
- Luxury toiletries and bath products
(Approx: 30 min from the Airport, 10 min to our Hospital)
Hilton Surfers Paradise & Residences
6 Orchid Avenue
Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast