Male Breast Reduction
Enquire today for your free quote, date availability, suitability assessment & more!
Gynecomastia or Male Breast Reduction surgery is a surgical procedure performed to remove excess breast skin and tissue. This may be required following a patient’s significant weight loss or excess localised breast fat. Removal of glandular breast tissue and associated fat can also be required as a result of steroid substance usage.
This condition and procedure is not discussed openly due to a certain stigma men may feel about requiring breast surgery. Results will usually include a flatter, firmer, better-contoured chest by removing skin, fat and glandular tissue, whilst increasing self-esteem and confidence.
Only the Best
Male Breast Reduction Packages & Prices
Gynecomastia Surgery Sydney - $9,990
- FRACS Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon
- Fully Accredited Premier NSW Hospitals
- Pre & Post Surgery Consultations
- Dedicated CosMediTour Client Manager
- Surgeon, Hospital & Anaesthetist Fees Included
Location: Sydney, NSW Availability: Yes
Enquire today for further information and availability
Find out more
Male Breast Reduction Booking & Enquiry FAQ’s
Booking & Deposit
$1,000 deposit required to secure a surgery date. The package are only available on set dates.
Do you have payment Plans?
Yes! Payment plans from $40 per week. Visit our payment plans page for more info.
When is final payment due?
Due 4 weeks prior to surgery.
Risks & Complications?
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner. Please contact us for full details including full information on Breast Augmentation Cases, Hospital accreditation, Plastic Surgeon qualifications, terms and conditions, and procedure information including risks and complications.
- Inclusions, Optional Add Ons and Details are subject to amendment or withdrawal without notice
- Clients accepted are subject to meeting CosMediTour’s Terms & Conditions
- If you do not meet eligibility for package pricing based on the complexity of your case you may be eligible for alternate packages and pricing.
How do I know if I qualify?
To see if you are a suitable candidate please complete our Online Assessment Form.