Breast Lift & Tummy Tuck Sydney Packages.
Each CosMediTour Sydney Breast Lift & Tummy Tuck Package includes:
- Breast Lift
- Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck)
- FRACS Plastic Surgeon Fees
- General Anaesthetist Fees
- Premier Private Hospital Fees
- Personal Client Manager to Support You All The Way
Standard Tummy Tuck with Breast Lift
FROM $24,490 *
Extended Tummy Tuck with Breast Lift
FROM $26,490 *
Belt Lipectomy with Breast Lift
FROM $29,990 *
* Package prices reflect a standard case. Higher package prices apply for cases with a greater degree of surgical complexity, or for surgical add-ons. Please refer to Package information for standard inclusions or complete your free Online Assessment to receive your personalised surgical recommendation and quote.
You May Also Be Interested In.
Breast & Abdomen Procedure
Breast Augmentation & Abdomen Procedure
Breast Augmentation, Lift & Abdomen Procedure
Breast Reduction &
For an additional fee and subject to your Assessment, the following surgical options are available to accompany your Sydney Breast Lift & Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty) package:
- Fat Grafting
- Areola Reduction
- Side Bra Lift
The Fine Print.
All pricing is in Australian Dollars. Packages are subject to CosMediTour Australia Terms & Conditions, which will be made available following your Assessment. Package inclusions and details are subject to amendment or withdrawal without notice. CosMeditour Australia’s Cancellation Policy also applies. READ MORE +
RISK & RECOVERY
We always recommend that clients seek the advice of a second practitioner before proceeding with any procedure. Results and recovery vary between individuals, and the images shared on this platform do not guarantee that your outcome will be the same. When considering any surgical procedure, it is important to understand that all surgical procedures carry risk. READ MORE +
Is A Breast & Abdomen Procedure the Same As a Mummy Makeover?
Yes; however, the use of colloquial terms for Cosmetic Surgery procedures, (ie ‘Mummy Makeover’) in marketing and advertising no longer comply with new Australian Government Advertising Guidelines, which came into effect on 1 July 2023. CosMediTour Australia are committed to upholding these Standards and, as such we no longer publish terms like ‘Mummy Makeover’ in our sales and marketing material.